Monday, July 28, 2008

New skills

Feeding Baby

A New Toy!

Yesterday afternoon Noah crawled through our collapsable tunnel! I've been trying to get him to go through it for a couple of weeks and he finally did it! We clapped and cheered. He was very pleased with himself.

He also has said "mama" several times during the past few days in a meaningful way. Previously, I would ask him to say "mama" and sometimes he would. It is so good to hear him call me and seem to have an understanding that I am his mommy.

I bought a small slide for him to practice climbing. I have yet to see him try to climb on anything. I figured this would be a good starting point with a fun reward at the end as he slides down.

At the pool this morning he said "go, go, go" meaning "I want to go in the big pool, Mom, and really swim. No more of this baby pool stuff!" He loves the water!

No comments:


Noah Leaves His Footprint in China

Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed

Take Out

Take Out