Saturday, July 5, 2008

New Pics!

Fun on the tire swing!

Fourth of July walk

First visit to Nan and Pop's

Fourth of July swim

I have posted some new pictures taken on July 4.  We had a fun day starting with a neighborhood parade and then on to a party at our neighborhood pool. Noah enjoyed his first snow cone (surprising since he typically doesn't like cold things!), potato chips, sausage pizza, and melted ice cream. After an afternoon nap we visited Nana and Pop's house where Noah took a brief ride on their new tire swing and then redecorated their dining room with potato salad and hamburger pieces!

Mark, Nana, and Pop took the big kids to see fireworks while I stayed home to get Noah to bed. I still can't bear to put him down knowing he is awake turning his head back and forth. We sit in the rocking chair in his room and I read to him and rock him. I don't think he is used to this as he fights being held. I continue to hold him gently but firmly and eventually he relaxes. I will admit this exhausting and by the time it's all said and done I'm ready for bed!

Enjoy the new pictures. : )

No comments:


Noah Leaves His Footprint in China

Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed

Take Out

Take Out