Regarding other interventions, we are attending a seminar on neurodevelopment this Saturday. A neurodevelopmental specialist will also be coming to our home to evaluate Noah. She will develop an extensive plan which will include physical exercises, experiential treatment, and nutrition to help us help Noah fill in the holes and get on track from a neurological standpoint. We are also seeing a neurosurgeon at Children's Medical Center next week to assess the delayed closing of Noah's anterior fontanelle.
I know I have said it before but this is so hard! Mark and I have never experienced stress like this. I believe that God is using this time to refine us, to rid of us impurities as a gold is purified through fire. We have a choice: to rest in the arms of our loving Heavenly Father or to fight Him while becoming bitter and angry. Please pray that we will choose the former.
No comments:
Post a Comment