Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sick

We are struggling with some sort of Upper Respiratory Infection here. Claire started Sunday night, I got it Tuesday night, and Noah started showing signs last night. To tell you the truth, it feels like the flu! Body aches, chills, congestion - yuck! Please pray that Ethan and Mark will stay healthy and for a speedy recovery for the rest of us. Thanks!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

We are all praying for you guys and hopefully everyone feel better soon. We know that you are a very strong family and will also get through the diffcult times. God will never give us something we cannot handle. I have faith that Noah will someday be able to recover from the past and focus on the love and support he now has in his new home. It has only been 2 months and Noah will need time to heal.
I read your blog every day and keep you guys in our thoughts.
Hang in there!

Unknown said...

We are so sorry you, Claire, and Noah all are sick. Ernest and I are praying for you. Noah is making so much progress. The Lord will continue to give you patience.

Anonymous said...

Laura ~

I hope you three feel better soon and also that Mark and Ethan don't come down with the virus!!! So sorry we were only able to bring you a couple of dinners before the back-to-school "craziness" began! I had so hoped we could do more. All of a sudden, we are swamped with errands, shopping, class list and school paperwork pick-ups, and teacher meetings once again! Emmy has also been attending cheer camp and soccer practice. Busy, busy, busy! But now matter how busy we are, please know our thoughts and prayers are always with you!

Love,
Penny xoxo


Noah Leaves His Footprint in China

Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed

Take Out

Take Out