Friday, August 8, 2008

First Carousel Ride

Getting ready to ride!

Today we went to the mall with Nana and Pop. There is a beautiful carousel near the food court that is always popular with the kids. So, after lunch, Nana and Pop treated them all to a ride. It was Noah's first time and he wasn't quite sure why I had strapped him onto a painted horse. But when the music began and the carousel started to turn he looked about in amazement. As we picked up speed his amazement turned to delight. He thoroughly enjoyed his first carousel ride!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on Noah's big accomplishments. It is very exciting to hear about his big stair climb and horse ride. I am sure Danielle would love to take him on a real horse ride some day!!! We love you all.
Diana

Ladybugs' Mom said...

So that WAS you I saw at the Mall Friday!!
We were on the carousel waiting for it to start and you were walking through the food court.
I would have yelled "Hi!" but you were way too far away!
It's great to hear about all Noah's accomplishments! I know at times it's not easy, but His love shines through the dark moments.


Noah Leaves His Footprint in China

Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed

Take Out

Take Out