In the summer of 2008 we adopted into our family two year old Sheng Heng from South China. Several of you have asked, “Aren’t you going to create a blog so we can ‘travel’ with you?” Well, here it is! The Lord has blessed us as we begin this journey. We hope that you will find it a blessing too.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Noah's Quote of the Day
We had a fun afternoon playing with friends. Noah did very well playing with the big kids. After our friends had gone home, I asked the kids if they had had a good time. They enthusiastically replied that it was a lot of fun. Noah, chiming in with the two older kids, said "I love fun!" I wish I had a picture of the huge smile on his face. It was so genuine and free. "I love fun!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Noah Leaves His Footprint in China
Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed
Take Out
1 comment:
What a sweetie! I'm so glad Noah is making such great progress! xoxo
Post a Comment