
We decided to take Noah to the doctor today since he still had a fever. It turns out he has tonsilitis! The doctor believes it is viral not bacterial as his strep test came back negative and his fever has decreased over the past twenty-four hours.
Today, however, was no picnic! It was one of the worst days in terms of his crying, whining, clingyness, and irritability. Nothing was right. I gave him milk when he asked for milk and he threw it. I held him when he wanted to be held and he pushed me away. It was frustrating for both of us!
The last two hours of the day were surprisingly good. We celebrated Mark's birthday at my parents. After he had some food in his tummy and some laughter with all of us he was good to go. He played outside, chased his balloon and was happier than he had been all day. I hope and pray he is on the mend.
No comments:
Post a Comment