Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jet Lag

We've had two full days back in the states but the jet lag has been a force with which to be reckoned! Friday was actually a little better than today, mainly because we all slept well the first night we got home. Today, however was more difficult. Noah woke up at midnight last night and was up from 3-5 am this morning. He screamed and cried and did not want to be left alone. I finally was able to get him settled and then I crawled out of the room. Mark graciously got up with the older kids while I slept until about 9:30 am. Even then I had to force myself out of bed!

We have been dragging all day. We did get out to the pool this afternoon. The kids had a great time. We had pizza delivered to the pool and played in the water. Noah's favorite was sausage!
When we got home we watched the Olympic trials for women's gymnastics and now everyone is in bed.  And that's where we're headed too!


No comments:


Noah Leaves His Footprint in China

Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed

Take Out

Take Out