Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update

My procedure this morning was successful. All of the cancer was removed the first time and the nurses and doctors were wonderful. I have 18 stitches beneath my eye and a compression bandage to help reduce swelling.

I am thankful that the older kids had VBS this morning and Dad graciously altered his schedule to care for Noah. I was able to rest when I got home. Mark took off early from work and Mom brought us a delicious dinner. Thank you all for your prayers!

1 comment:

Penny said...

So glad your procedure was successful last week, Laura ~ that's terrific! I'm sure you are glad to have this behind you.

Will call you soon to see when we can get together ~ we have a lot of catching up to do!

xoxo


Noah Leaves His Footprint in China

Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed

Take Out

Take Out