Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Noah's First Trip to the Zoo


First we dropped off Daddy, Sissy, and GeGe at the airport. (They had to take an important trip to celebrate Grandma's 70th birthday!)
Then it was off to the zoo with Mommy and Nana.
We saw elephants,
flamingos,
giraffes,
and colorful, little birds. (I wasn't too sure about these birds. They were a bit unpredictable, flying here and there.)
At the end of the day. Mommy bought me my own Gibson monkey. It was sort of like Build-A-Bear in that you got to choose your own animal and then watch the stuffing get pumped into him. When Mommy handed him to me, I said "Monkey. Mine?" Mommy assured me it was mine and I began to hum "Happy Birthday." I was happy indeed!

1 comment:

Penny said...

I'm so glad Noah had a great day at the zoo with his two favorite ladies!

P.S. Your mom is so cute ~ I just love her! :-)


Noah Leaves His Footprint in China

Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed

Take Out

Take Out