Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cute Quotes


Just wanted to share a few cute quotes from Noah:

"I bundy!" - translation: "I'm funny!" He usually says this while he is laughing at something he considers hilarious. Do we have a comedian on our hands? (As of this evening "I bundy" is now "I funny." He is picking up on pronunciation rapidly!)

"I pray." - He said this two nights ago for the first time! He puts his little hands together and waits for us to guide him through a simple prayer. Mealtime prayers and bedtime prayers have become a very important part of our little guy's routine.

"Nooooooo!" - I was wondering when he would start to use this word. Well, it has happened. And, believe it or not, I am glad. It normalizes things for us by helping us see that he is catching-up developmentally.

No comments:


Noah Leaves His Footprint in China

Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed

Take Out

Take Out