The good news is his appetite is starting to increase and he is feeling better. He is on an antibiotic for an ear infection and his energy has returned (with a vengeance, I might add!)
Today, he discovered a fun new activity: riding on the vacuum cleaner! It works great for both of us. I get some housework done while he is joyfully occupied and he receives sensory stimulation in the forms of vibration, heat, and motion. Also, it requires him to exercise his stomach muscles for stability on the vacuum. Hooray!
3 comments:
Good morning,
I am glad you found his ear infection. It is amazing how that can make you not want to eat. I am sure he will fatten up quickly. :-) Remember the peanut butter shake recipe. That has to have 10,000 calories. I gain weight just reading the recipe. Those temper tantrums will pass he is trying to show you how independent he is. Keep up the patience. God blessed you with a lot of it.
We pray for all of you daily.
We love you all.
Diana, Chris, Austin, Danielle and Gianna
Love the vac. idea!
We are praying for him to GAIN weight, oh how I wish I could donate some of mine! Noah, I'd do it for you in a second if I could!
Dena
Yes, I too have some extra weight I would be happy to donate to little Noah!!! hee-hee I'm so glad that Noah is on the mend and I love the vacuuming fun/work you both are having! Hey, bring Noah over here ~ I have plenty of vacuuming that needs to get done!!! ha-ha
xoxo
Post a Comment