Today Noah went to his class for part of Sunday School and all of worship. I was so worried he would be afraid that we were not coming back or that he would scratch or bite another child. But the reports I received from his teachers were glowing. Noah behaved well, was cooperative, and even comforted the other children when they were crying by offering a hug. As I write this I am amazed! God is so good to have brought Noah this far. Noah shows all evidences of being well-attached and secure. I am truly grateful!
In the summer of 2008 we adopted into our family two year old Sheng Heng from South China. Several of you have asked, “Aren’t you going to create a blog so we can ‘travel’ with you?” Well, here it is! The Lord has blessed us as we begin this journey. We hope that you will find it a blessing too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Noah Leaves His Footprint in China
Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed
Take Out
1 comment:
How wonderful for all of you that Noah did so well on his own at church ~ I knew this day would come! I know you are thrilled and proud, as you certainly should be! WAY TO GO, NOAH!!! xoxo
Post a Comment