My sweet neighbor brought me my own baggie of homemade chocolate chip cookies this morning with strict instructions that they are to be eaten by me and me alone! I am having a hard day and she knew these cookies would boost my spirits. Thank you, Christine!
In the summer of 2008 we adopted into our family two year old Sheng Heng from South China. Several of you have asked, “Aren’t you going to create a blog so we can ‘travel’ with you?” Well, here it is! The Lord has blessed us as we begin this journey. We hope that you will find it a blessing too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Noah Leaves His Footprint in China
Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed
Take Out
3 comments:
Any time! Hope you can get some me time this evening.
Hi, Laura! I'm so sorry to hear that Ethan has had mono. I have had it twice in my life (yes, you can get it more than once). Bless his heart ~ I hope he gets better very soon!!!
I'm sorry you had a rough day yesterday! I'm so glad you have a neighbor who bakes for you like I used to!!! ha-ha I miss being neighbors with you ~ you were the best!!! xoxo
Post a Comment