Noah had his first visit to the pumpkin farm on Friday. He is crazy about pumpkins! He was a little unsure of the farm animals and the uneven dirt pathways at first but he warmed up soon enough. There were cute kittens, gentle cows, a "talkative" donkey, impatient goats, a friendly dog, a cock-a-doodling rooster, and lots and lots of pumpkins!
After we visited and fed the animals we took a hay ride. Noah loved sitting in my lap as we bounced along. He wanted me to hold him tight and secure. What a change from a couple of months ago!
As we looked for the perfect little pumpkin Noah discovered a giant wind mill. "Wi-mil'" he said over and over again. We then took some adorable pumpkin pictures and headed for home.
Here are some other things Noah is doing: Noah walked by himself on the grass. (Previously he wouldn't even go on the grass with my help.) Noah loves clocks and watches. He is saying "watch" with very good pronunciation. This evening, while I was fixing dinner, Noah went into the pantry, got paper plates, carried them to the table, and pushed his high chair into place. I guess he was hungry! He crawls up the stairs now with no prompting. He also is practicing scooting down the stairs. He can sign/speak a four word sentence with help. For instance "I want more grapes." And his thank you is the cutest you ever heard - "tank oo!"
1 comment:
I am so glad that you guys had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch! We hope to go soon as well.
I can't wait to hear Noah say "thank you" sometime!!!
~ Pen xoxo
Post a Comment