Thursday, October 16, 2008

Potty Training

We are on a road we did not expect this soon - potty training! It is Noah-led. I would have thought it too difficult given all the adjustment associated with the adoption. But Noah is ready now!

Noah has been telling us when he goes for a couple of months. A few weeks ago he had success on the potty. He is so proud of himself! And he gets lots of affirmation from all of us!

I am not counting on Noah being out of diapers anytime soon but I will definitely continue to follow his lead on the matter. Hurray for Noah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Noah ~ BIG BOY!!!

Love,
Penny xoxo

Christine said...

I am so jealous.

Dena said...

Amazing!
Piper just tells me to "GO AWAY!" when she has to go. I so don't want to potty train!


Noah Leaves His Footprint in China

Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed

Take Out

Take Out