Our play date this morning was with an adorable little girl who is also adopted from China. She and Noah are just a month apart in age. (She has been home about a year and a half.) Her mom and I met through a mutual friend about four years ago. I marvel to think that God knew then that one day we would both adopt children the same age from China. And, even better, that we would live just minutes away from each other! It is such a blessing!
Noah is continuing to attach readily to me and Mark. He is giving lots of hugs, smiles, and giggles. A few mornings ago I took him to visit some nearby horses. We went into the stable and Noah became very excited. We stroked the soft noses of each horse and felt their warm breath. We listened to one horse loudly chomp his hay. Noah made chomping noises like the horse! Every so often he would wrap his arms around my neck and squeeze me, his face beaming. Then he would sign and say "mo?" It was a great experience for him!
1 comment:
Hey, I think I know that girl!
It is pretty neat!
We need to take some pictures of the kids together, maybe next week at the Pumpkin Patch.
Post a Comment