
I awakened this morning on the flight of a prayer;
it lifted me easily despite the burdens I bear.
Although I'm engulfed by troubles untold,
the prayers of the saints are covering my soul.
How sweet it is to know and behold,
the blessing of prayer that gives flight to my soul.
Thanks to all of you who are continuing to lift us up in the midst of all we are experiencing. Some of you know the nitty gritty details and some of you do not. But to each of you we are grateful for your persistence in covering us with prayer.
2 comments:
Laura, I am so glad Noah's surgery went well! I know that was a very trying day for you all. I will continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. xoxo
Praying with you, praying for you and expecting His loving reply.
There are several of us in a playgroup who pray for your family: for peace, comfort, rest and strength.
Post a Comment