This week has been so incredibly hard in so many ways. When I captured these cute shots of Noah I had to post them not only to share with all of you but to remind myself that Noah is created by God and loved by God more than I ever could. Note: He actually initiated the "leg hug" and then tolerated a hug from Mark in conjunction with some tickling.
In the summer of 2008 we adopted into our family two year old Sheng Heng from South China. Several of you have asked, “Aren’t you going to create a blog so we can ‘travel’ with you?” Well, here it is! The Lord has blessed us as we begin this journey. We hope that you will find it a blessing too.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Noah Leaves His Footprint in China
Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed
Take Out
5 comments:
oh laura those are ADORABLE PICS. i'm an email away if you need someone to talk to / listen across the miles. don't know what's going on but hope its better soon! ;)
laura those are ADORABLE PICS! hope your week improves soon! ;) love lots, allie ;)
it's those ever so small, but precious moments
It was nice to chat with you today! I am here if you need me. xoxo
"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk throught the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you." Ps.34:18
Post a Comment