Friday, April 17, 2009

Re-Adoption Day

Waiting outside the courtroom. 
Although the children look docile don't be fooled! They kept everyone in the hallway entertained.

Noah wanted to be in on the action while I was being questioned.

The re-adoption is final!
The last question our wonderful lawyer asked me was "Is he always this squirmy?" "Yes!" was my emphatic reply. He chewed on my pearls, played with my hair, and did everything he could to get down.

Celebrating at Krispy Kreme!

3 comments:

ErinPietrasik said...

Where did you do your Readoption and do you mind giving out your Lawyers info?

Thanks
Erin Pietrasik erin@pietrasiks.com
Mom to Lexi - Little Ladybugs and Chopsticks Playgroups.

Ladybugs' Mom said...

Congratulations!!!

Penny said...

Congratulations!!! I had not idea that you even had to do a Re-Adoption. I thought it was all final in China. Your family photo with the judge in the courthouse is really great.

xoxo


Noah Leaves His Footprint in China

Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed

Take Out

Take Out