Tuesday, December 16, 2008

1, 2, 3!

These days Noah is really into counting "1, 2, 3!" His favorite number is two. The other day he was holding two rocks. "Two!" he said. I'm not sure if he actually knew that he had two rocks but I went with it. "Yes, two rocks. Good job!" I said. Smiles all around.

Noah is still struggling with appropriate meal time behavior. One of his more significant food issues centers around a lack of self-regulation regarding fullness. He does not seem to know when he has had enough.  When he figures he is full he suddenly throws his bowl, plate, cup, or whatever is near. At times he appears angry but other times he does it to see what type of reaction he can solicit from whomever is nearby. (And, believe me, he's seen some great reactions!) My patience has been tried more times than I can count. I've said it before and I'll say it again: God is using this adoption to stretch me in so many ways!

No comments:


Noah Leaves His Footprint in China

Noah Gets His Nails Trimmed

Take Out

Take Out